Wednesday, May 25, 2011

In Limbo

So it’s been almost two weeks since the failed IVF and I have only corresponded with my IP’s via text messaging two days after the news.  I haven’t heard anything from them since that time.  I did send an email two days ago letting them know that I realize what a difficult and trying time this must be and also that I support whatever route they decide to take next, but I’m lost.  I have never been content in waiting and unknowing.  It’s difficult for me to function without knowing what’s coming next.  I, in no shape or form, want to rush them into making a decision, this is just how I feel and I need to get it out there because it’s causing me some stress and anxiety.   I kind of need to know which way my gears should be turning, you know? 

Anywho…Life is going okay…no major complaints..love my family...yada yada.  I did, however, have to cancel my much anticipated  30th Birthday camping trip on June 11th due to snow and my unwillingness to subject my two year old to 3 days in freezing cold weather….and am looking for alternatives (suggestions please!)  I will be meeting with other members of the best gym ever - SKOGG Gym (https://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_44466204853) for an hour on my birthday, but other than that, as of now the day is open. 

As always, have a beautiful day!  Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment