Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today is the day!

So on day two of my vacation, I was up once again at 6:00 am....Damn you body clock! 

In other news, today is transfer day!  I will go into ORM at 12:30 pm for a round of acupuncture and then the transfer will be done.  We will find out for sure how many embryo's they will place in the oven at that time and I will update you later.  Then back to another round of acupuncture followed by 48 hours of bedrest.  ICK!  I'm not a fan of bedrest, especially when I have to deny my little ones of playtime or anything else, but I do have great support and help...THANK YOU ERIN M. & KRISTI W.  Oh!  and of course Jesse...

I may not get to the update as soon as I would like, only because they will have me take a valium pre-transfer....But I promise to update sooner than I did the last time!! 

Have a beautiful day and send me lots of sticky vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment