Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's not just you...I've been ignoring all of my writing projects...

I wouldn't quite call it a funk, because I have been in a super mood lately.  I have just been busy having fun with my kids and working....Did I mention how much I hate litigation!  :)  No..no I did not, because that was only my third sentence.

I started the Delestrogen this past Sunday (the 2x week intramuscular injection meds.)  It always seems more daunting than it really is to stick that 2.5" needle into myself.  It was cake.

I honestly can't believe how fast time is flying this cycle.  I think it's probably because of not having to deal with the mock cycle and Climara patches.  May 3rd is just around the corner!  I took the rest of the week off of work for the transfer.  I don't want any of that stress to effect my body and the implantation of the embryo.  I'm going to take it easy the WHOLE time.  I need a maid and a personal chef...anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment