Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WAIT! Did I Say Just Two Weeks!?!?! HELP!!!

Last night as I attempted to go to sleep and ignore my ever wandering mind wanting to over analyze the world, I realized how much I need to get done in only two weeks. 

Fortunately, I think the main thing that I need to take care of, a ride home, is set in stone.  This is because of my fiancés new job in which he works nights.  Of course, that brings on a whole new set of issues.  Who is going to watch the girls at night when I am supposed to be on bed rest?  I may be freaking out a little on that part.  Syd, my 10 year old, is pretty self sufficient (she can even cook eggs now!), but my two year old Joce, who I will have for 2 nights without Syd after the transfer, if obviously not.  I’m not sure what I am going to do, but I am thinking I better figure it out soon.  Maybe I will take the IP’s up on their offer for a food service, housekeeping, and childcare, at least for those two nights.  I feel bad asking them to provide that though, so I will see if I can find an alternative plan.  Any ideas??????  Please?

Next on my list of things to do is make sure that the acupuncturist is set up for the transfer.  I have no doubt that she (and maybe the Valium), created the calm that allowed for such an easy transfer with the last round.  She is amazing. 

I also think that setting up my area for bed rest to be filled with peaceful flow and ambience will be beneficial.  I am actually glad that I am stressing now, because I don’t want to wait until the last minute and put my body into defense mode.

So, that is where my brain is.  I am sure there a million more things to be taken care of, but for now, those are the biggies.  I am off to work now. 

Have a beautiful day.  All suggestions would be highly appreciated. 

And as always….Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment