Monday, March 28, 2011

And the New Cycle Begins!

I start the Lupron shots today..which means the ball is officially rolling towards the next transfer!  I am positive that this one will stick and that my IP's will have a beautiful baby in January of 2012! 

Work is about to begin, so I can't write much.  I would like to share a favorite quote of mine that always makes me feel better about the changes in my life...Maybe it will help you too...if needed of course!

"Life is like a garden. Quite naturally, leaves wither and flowers fade. Only if we clear the decay of the past then and there can we really enjoy the beauty of the new leaves and flowers. Likewise, we must clear the murkiness of the past bad experiences from our minds. Life is remembrance in forgetfulness. Forgive what ought to be forgiven; forget what ought to be forgotten. Let us embrace life with renewed vigor. We should be able to face every moment of life with renewed expectation, like a freshly blossomed flower." - Mata Amritanandamayi


As always, loves!

2 comments:

  1. That is lovely! You are lovely! I miss ya, wish I could be by your side during all of this! You are such a blessing, ya know!!!

    For Your Amazing Journey:
    “Let your mind start a journey thru a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you've never lived before.”
    Erich Fromm quotes

    Love you,
    Allissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too! I am so extremely blessed to have you in my life...even if you are WAY TOO far away! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete