Friday, January 28, 2011

A Little Pee Stick Happy

I told you that I had little to no patience.  I have taken at least 5 pregnancy tests, scoured the Internet for hours to discern if an evaporation line was really a evaporation line, or if I had already gotten a positive test (not likely).  An evaporation line is when you think you can see a line, but you really can't and then after the 10 minute allotted time for a result to be valid you can see a little bit of something...yeah...try squinting at a stick you peed on for hours...it's fun.

I really don't expect to get a positive result from a home pregnancy test (HPT) until at least Monday...but I am so excited to get it and send it to the IP's!  I can't wait!  I know that I have a more sensitive test on Thursday...but like I said...no patience.  I bought 15 tests.  8 from the Dollar Store, 3 E.P.T.'s, & 4 CVS brand...all of which will be peed on by yours truely by next Thursday.  Yeah....I have a problem...I wonder if they have a Pregnancy Test Anonymous? 

Today couldn't have gone by slower.  I can't workout until I get the test next Thursday, so I didn't have that to break up the monotony of the day, hence 2 of the CVS brand tests...What a nice walk to Rite-Aid that was!  What's funny though, is that the end of the day, I forgot it was Friday and told my boss I would complete a task first thing in the morning.  NOOOO!!!  I love my weekends!  I get to sleep in until 7:30ish!  I know....jealous, right?

Well, that's about it for now....I'll keep ya posted!  Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment