Monday, January 31, 2011

6dpt5db What?

6 days post transfer of 5 day blastocyst....I'm learning the lingo.

What I am not learning is patience.  I have peed on 15 sticks and all came up BFN or Big Fat Negative!  As you can tell with the acronym's, I have been online absorbing as much information as possible.  I have come to learn that as a singleton transfer, I shouldn't expect a BFP or Big Fat Positive so soon, and that I probably should just calm the heck down!  :)  It's hard not to compare yourself to every other surrogates story (or their tests!)

Thursday seems so LONG away!  I would say that I have plenty of homework to distract me, which I do, but I just can't seem to concentrate on it.  I got an 80% on my Philosophy test which is unacceptable for me.  I really have to buckle down, but here I am talking to you.  I hope you are well.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment