Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 2 of Estrogen...And the Tears Begin to Roll....

I kid you not!  I was looking through my favorite teacher from Middle school and beyonds pictures on FaceBook and the tears were flowing non-stop.  In fact, they are still going.  They are happy tears and maybe a little sad because I don't get home to West Virginia (my home state) nearly enough.

Other than the tears, there isn't much of anything else going on...I'm just preparing for a busy weekend of soccer games, end of soccer season celebrations, and of course my daughter's 10th birthday at Lazer Planet! That's just Saturday....Sunday is the "field trip" to Cape Kiwanda with my gym's Skogg 60 Day Challenge group...it's going to be hell...relays back and fouth a 1/2 mile stretch of beach X4 then a hike up a 400ft sand dune......but it's also going to be fun and a day of pride, hard work, sweat, and at this point, I'm almost certain some tears.

Until next time, be well.  Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment