Monday, July 9, 2012

It's a digital world!

Good afternoon guys and dolls!  Tomorrow is my BETA! That is where they measure the amount of hCG in your blood!  I am super excited and I will update you on what that lucky number is when I get the results!

As for today (8dp5dt) I can share with you another exciting home pregnancy test!  This one was the one holding me back and making me nervous....the digital.

I thought I was done taking tests and was going to wait until the BETA, however my friend Tiffany demanded a digital and my IM seemed to be extremely nervous.  So I didn't pee from 10:15am until I got home from work at 12:30ish pm today.  I picked up a pack of two digital tests on my way home and took one as soon as I got home...it was negative. :(

I was kinda bummed/worried.

I wasn't sure if I was going to take the second test today or in the morning.  I wanted my urine to be as concentrated as possible (lovely right?)

I realized, however, that I tend to drink more water in the AM than I do in the PM.  It was easier to not have to pee....So I was able to wait...and wait...and wait....and then at 4:00pm, I took the last and final test [I swear I wouldn't buy more (I can hear my surro sisters laughing at me now)].

Here it is...the wonderful and beautiful word without the ugly "NOT" before it!!!!


AHHHH!!!  I'm so very excited!!! :)


Love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tiff for demanding the digital! Crystal I'm so excited for you and your IP's!!!! The digital test is the one that really leaves no room for doubt that you're knocked up! I can't wait for your beta tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Crystal. Now the new journey begins....

    ReplyDelete