Monday, July 16, 2012

And the wait goes on....

I will be the first to admit that I am one of the least patient people in the world when it comes to waiting for something I want or want to happen and I can't wait until July 30th!

That is the date of the first ultrasound, which will confirm the pregnancy by seeing the baby's heartbeat and growth.  I am so excited for this, but I am also apprehensive.  I don't know if you have ever been pregnant or when your were if you ever had that moment of not really believing you are pregnant.  Well, it's even harder when you are pumping your body full of hormones that cause symptoms that mimic the same symptoms of pregnancy.  I really want to go and POAS just to make sure...even though the blood test already confirmed that I am, in fact, pregnant with rising hCG numbers....I guess I just need to relax!

I only have 14 days left!  Wish me luck on staying sane and not giving in to the desire to use a HPT.

As always I love you all!  Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. The wait is so unbearable. You're pregnant. All is well. May the next 14 days FLY by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! Waiting is always hard for anything, even an ice cream cone at Ben n jerrys. ;)

    ReplyDelete