Thursday, February 17, 2011

So, I Was Off by a Month!

The endocrinologist wants to wait until my next cycle to start the next IVF cycle....meaning my calculations in the prior post were off by a whole month!  The transfer will occur on May 3rd and the due date will be January 19, 2012...two days after my youngest Jocelyn's birthday! 

I wonder if they are going to want to transfer more than one embryo this time, or if they are going to transfer two!?!  What do you think???  I want to ask, but something is keeping me from asking that particular question, so I haven't and I probably won't. 

Well, I hope you are having an amazingly beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment