Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Worst is Over and a New Cycle Begins....

I started my period which is no fun at all, obviously.  In fact, on top of the whole thing, I have had flu like symptoms and even missed half a day of work.  The pain was miserable and I have been living on 800 mgs of Ibuprofen every 4 hours, per the nurse's instructions.  I haven't been able to work out this week and of course only twice last week.  I feel like a lump of crap.  I'm going today, I don't care how I feel. 

Things are not bad, I'm glad that part is over with, so now we can move on!  I have started taking the birth control pills and will be receiving a new calendar soon.  I tried my hand at calculating the date of the transfer and the due date, although I really don't know what I am doing.  The transfer date I got was April 5th, with a due date of Dec. 22nd.  We will find out soon enough how close or far I am from the actual dates! 

As always, I hope your day is beautiful and that you are doing well.

Loves.


Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment