Monday, October 25, 2010

A FedEx Box Arrive...an itty bit graphic but not too bad!

Today I received the hormones that I will be taking both orally and by patch during the mock cycle.  The mock cycle is where the fertility doctors have you take the hormones at the start of your menstrual cycle and at the end they do an ultrasound to check the lining of your uterus for thickness.  At that time, they also do a mock transfer.  This is where they pretend to transfer an embryo into your uterus to make sure it goes smoothly.

I am getting very excited and maybe a little bit nervous.  It's getting closer and closer.  Gah!  I have now told my parents about the surrogacy and they are both very supportive, something I am very grateful for.  My close friends also know and are also on the support wagon.  After I finish this post, I plan on posting my blog to my Facebook as an informal announcement.  I am very lucky lady to be able to do such an amazing thing and to have so many people holding my hand while I do it.  To my support, I say THANK YOU!!! 


I wish I had more to write about at this time, but I don't.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment