Thursday, August 25, 2011

Whoo Hoo! (Updated) (Updated again)

I will be starting birth control pills on the 31st!  (the witch showed up this morning..so I will probably be starting the birth control on Saturday!!!!) (Sticking with the original plan...starting on the 31st!) That's the initiation of the 3rd round! Prayers for a great and successful cycle are appreciated beyond comprehension! 

I really do stink at this blogging thing, and I am so sorry....However, my life has been a series of hills to climb then roll down in a child like fashion...and since the hills are generally small, they keep coming....and I keep climbing and rolling!  :) 

I will update more later, but it's a little past 8:00 am and I have to get to work!  Love and blessings in mass quantities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment